Join the team…
Digital Marketing Specialist
Full-time, Durham DH1
About the role
Opus CNC is looking for an ambitious and energetic digital marketing specialist to join our growing team.
You will be responsible for developing new ways to improve, track and monitor search performance, identifying content optimisation opportunities, and planning innovative marketing strategies that drive the company's digital marketing and SEO performance.
Duties and responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
· Crafting and delivering digital marketing campaigns that deliver excellent results.
· Carrying out and implementing keyword research.
· Staying abreast of developments and drive innovation in technical SEO best practice.
· Troubleshooting and debugging roadblocks in search engines or users accessing content.
· Utilising Google Analytics/Google Search Console to measure and drive commercial success.
The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of proven experience working within the digital marketing service sector and should have a solid understanding of key technical SEO concepts.
Knowledge and experience of implementing web technologies, such as HTML, CSS and Java, would also be advantageous.
The ideal candidate will be a pro-active and hard-working self-starter who is bursting with fresh ideas and ready to hit the ground running. This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding team within a fantastic friendly working environment.
In addition, we offer a competitive salary, company pension and holidays.
Interested? To apply for this position, please send a covering letter and CV to Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org.